Friday 24 June 2016

Half A Dollar



As the title reads, half of the dollar is just $0.50 ! So how about paying just half of dollar and get a 7 hours of hard work and courage of one person's product ! Yes i wouldn't mind paying half a dollar for something like a buildbox template ! even though people sometimes give $10 tip to a waiter ! so why not pay just $0.47 for a product ! Well i hope you guys get what i wanted to explain ! Please support me by purchasing the template !
author
Safeer Ahmed (Founder And CEO Of Vision.Inc) (Professionally Civil Engineer)
Hello 2018 ! Unfortunately my developments for you guys end here. I had a great time sharing my creations with all of you and now its time for a proper goodbye. I am very thankful for what i have achieved and will remain thankful for what i will achieve throughout my remaining life.