Thursday 16 July 2015

My Perspective

Short Time, Long Discovery !



Its been a while since i thought for a NEW WINDOWS application ! But never mind, as promised, now i have been developing for Android as well ! Hope to see you enjoy my apps as they are totally free and without ads ! isnt that awesome ! most apps for android etc which are free but you still have to pay for removing ads and so you dont have to even pay for a single ad on vision android apps because they are all free and also ad free. Yesterday, while roaming around the streets was no fun at all for me... so i decided to make it fun for me myself ! As a developer speaking as a developer's perspective, we can create our own fun without anything ! I thought about each and every light, shop, men, kid, women etc as a sprite ! Haha ! Its funny ! But it was like i was roaming around a game indeed i was on the streets ! But that little trip of roaming was hilarious as there was a fat man coming towards me i made him a jiggly jelly monster in my thoughts, though he was just passing by ! And i tried to avoid him as we do in certain games ! It was a fun trip ! As i just had to buy some eggs and a bread from the shop around the corner but that 10 min trip was great ! We can create our own fun from nothing, if you are a developer, think that you are in a game or making one ! If you are a musician, think that YOU ARE A MUSICIAN ! And if you like hiking, think that the road is a mountain ! and that how it is fun ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not create any sort of violence or use any kind of abusing words, or else an action will be taken.

author
Safeer Ahmed (Founder And CEO Of Vision.Inc) (Professionally Civil Engineer)
Hello 2018 ! Unfortunately my developments for you guys end here. I had a great time sharing my creations with all of you and now its time for a proper goodbye. I am very thankful for what i have achieved and will remain thankful for what i will achieve throughout my remaining life.