Friday 13 November 2015

Eat-O-Bust Released !

NEW BASH RELEASED !

As promised guys, the whole nw Eat-O-Bust by Vision.Inc is now finally released for both platforms ! We are now proud to announce Eat-O-Bust for Android and Windows PCs. And the Android version is officially live on Google Play !

Stay Tuned for more updates and amazing cool stuff by Vision.Inc and once again thanks to SK STUDIO for the collaboration and making our game to gobal and official on play store. 



TO DOWNLOAD ANY VERSION OF OUR LATEST GAME, JUST VISIT 


AND GET TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME.
author
Safeer Ahmed (Founder And CEO Of Vision.Inc) (Professionally Civil Engineer)
Hello 2018 ! Unfortunately my developments for you guys end here. I had a great time sharing my creations with all of you and now its time for a proper goodbye. I am very thankful for what i have achieved and will remain thankful for what i will achieve throughout my remaining life.